- Rockwell Automation to Present at Morgan Stanley Virtual Laguna Conference
- Rockwell Automation Names Becky House to Expanded Leadership Role of Chief Administrative & Legal Officer
- Rockwell Automation Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results and Announces New Operating Segments Beginning in Fiscal 2021
- Rockwell Automation to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
- Rockwell Automation Names Patricia Contreras New Head of Global Public Affairs
As of last trade
Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK:NYQ) traded at 211.82, -11.18% below its 52-week high of 238.49, set on Aug 11, 2020.
115.38Mar 23 2020238.49Aug 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.95%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2020 16:21 BST.