- Rollins, Inc. Schedules Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Twelve Months 2020 Results
- Rollins, Inc. Board Director Jimmy Williams To Retire, Patrick Gunning Elected As New Director
- Susan Bell Elected To The Rollins, Inc. Board Of Directors
- Rollins, Inc. Reports Third Quarter and Nine Months 2020 Financial Results
- Rollins, Inc. Board Director Bill J. Dismuke To Retire, Jerry W. Nix Elected As Director
- Rollins, Inc. Announces Three-For-Two Stock Split, Regular Quarterly And Special Cash Dividend
Rollins Inc (ROL:NYQ) closed at 37.24, -13.40% below its 52-week high of 43.00, set on Nov 09, 2020.
20.44Mar 25 202043.00Nov 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5048 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2133 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.57%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2021.