Events & Activity
- RS:NYQ consensus quaterly earnings estimates changed to 1.1936 from 1.2249
- RS:NYQ price rises above 200-day moving average to 76.75 at 10:30 BST
- RS:NYQ price moved over +1.04% to 75.93
- RS:NYQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.38%
- RS:NYQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 76.75 at 10:30 BST
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (RS:NYQ) closed at 77.12, -12.94% below its 52-week high of 88.58, set on Feb 16, 2017.
65.10Oct 20 201688.58Feb 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.33%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:01 BST.