- Russel Metals Announces 2022 Annual Meeting Voting Results
- Russel Metals Declares 81st Consecutive Quarterly Common Share Dividend
- Russel Metals Announces 2022 First Quarter Results
- Russel Metals 2022 First Quarter Results Conference Call
- RUSSEL METALS DONATES $100,000 TO SUPPORT HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS IN UKRAINE
As of last trade
Russel Metals Inc (RUS:TOR) traded at 31.17, 6.09% above its 52-week low of 29.38, set on Jan 24, 2022.
29.38Jan 24 202237.57Aug 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.98bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.85%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2022 17:54 BST.