- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ryanair resorts to the Fawlty Towers schools of man management
- Johnson Matthey surge sparked by investment in battery technology
- Ryanair pilots face holiday threat
- Chasing the Chinese Dragon - should investors buy into the China story?
- Ryanair pilots dismiss £12,000 bonus to fly on days off
- Ryanair's voluble boss suddenly lost for words
- Ryanair still operating with half normal number of standby pilots
- Ryanair's cancelled flights
- Rights of passengers of cancelled Ryanair flights
- How passengers can win the war on carry-on luggage
Ryanair Holdings (RY4B:ISE) closed at 16.52, -16.50% below its 52-week high of 19.79, set on Aug 16, 2017.
10.97Oct 11 201619.79Aug 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.57bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2017 18:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Ryanair Holdings shares was Hold at -- on 15 Jun 2017Read the full article