- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors Chronicle: Bellway, M&C Saatchi, Oxford Biomedica
- M&C Saatchi's model of temperance
- Smarter ads help M&C Saatchi sales to rise 26%
- Advertising's old guard face new brand of change
- M&C Saatchi: a sense of agency
- M&C Saatchi brushes off Brexit fears
- UK small-cap stocks extend their record run
|Market cap||270.42m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0051 GBP|
|Annual div (ADY)||8.29 GBX|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.37%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 27 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 11 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 07 2017|
Investors Chronicle View
Investor Relations Contact
36 Golden Square
London W1F 9EE
Tel: +44 (0) 207 544 3693
or see your local contact:
Directors of M&C Saatchi plc's Subsidiary companies
The following staff members are not Directors or Officers of M&C Saatchi plc. (They are directors of its subsidiary companies).
- Thomas Dery, Chairman, Advertising Network
Mr. Thomas Stephan Dery serves as Chairman, Advertising Network of M&C Saatchi Plc. He joined in 1995 as Executive Chairman of M&C Saatchi Plc in Asia Pacific.
- Phil Georgiadis, Chairman of Walker Media
Mr. Phil Georgiadis serves as Chairman of Walker Media of M&C Saatchi Plc.
- Moray MacLennan, Chief Executive of Advertising Network
Mr. Moray MacLennan serves as Chief Executive of Advertising Network of M&C Saatchi Plc.
- Melvin Jay, Chairman of Clear