- Gulf Air introduces new fares using Sabre's branded fares technology
- Croatia Airlines and Sabre successfully achieve remote implementation of real-time revenue optimization solution
- GOL Airlines and Sabre successfully implement industry-leading revenue optimization solution
- Sabre to participate in upcoming BofA Securities 2020 Leveraged Finance Virtual Conference
- Sabre's third quarter 2020 earnings materials available on its Investor Relations website
- Sabre Unveils First Product Powered by its Proprietary Sabre Travel AI™ Technology
- Sabre strengthens partnership with Qantas to offer travel industry more rich content
- Sabre declares dividend on mandatory convertible preferred stock
- BIDTravel and Sabre power digital transformation across Africa
- Sabre announces upcoming webcast of third quarter 2020 earnings conference call
Sabre Corp (SABR:NSQ) closed at 12.04, 264.85% above the 52 week low of 3.30 set on Mar 23, 2020.
3.30Mar 23 202023.25Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.31 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2020 21:00 GMT.