- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Stocks to watch: Dignity, Signet, Prudential, Shire, Ocado
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- Niche drugs market looks set to balloon
- Chinese rare disease patients ‘waiting for death’
- Henri Termeer’s legacy is a vibrant biotech sector
- Market divided on Bridgewater’s $22bn European ‘big short’
- Bridgewater’s $22bn Europe short exposed to global growth
- Pharma groups deliver mixed performance
- Amgen ‘looking hard’ at striking deals using $27bn cash pile
- BlackRock takes a page from Blackstone’s book
Sanofi SA (SAN:PAR) closed at 66.17, 4.88% above its 52-week low of 63.09, set on Feb 09, 2018.
63.09Feb 09 201892.97May 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||82.98bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.58%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 16:35 BST.