- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- India's Uber drivers feel taken for a ride on earnings promises
- India moves to secure extradition of Vijay Mallya
- India arrests nine in Vijay Mallya default case
- Scots' letters to bank head office were amarvel of clarity and succinctness
- Indian bank notes: Modi's push unfriended
- India's largest bank demands compensation for cash deluge
- India's demonetisation in four charts
- State Bank of India disappoints on coco debut
- CEO in the news: will the boss of India's biggest bank stay or go?
- Stressed-debt investors see opportunity in India
As of last trade
State Bank of India (SBIN:NSI) traded at 287.95, -3.62% below its 52-week high of 298.75, set on Apr 05, 2017.
166.40May 24 2016298.75Apr 05 2017
|Market cap||2.32tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.77 INR|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.60 INR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.91%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 26 2017 04:49 BST.