- ScanSource to Present and Host Investor Meetings at the 12th Annual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference
- ScanSource Releases 2021 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- ScanSource Delivers Outstanding Third Quarter Performance
- ScanSource Leaders Recognized as CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results May 10, 2022
Scansource Inc (SCSC:NSQ) closed at 29.58, 18.85% above the 52 week low of 24.89 set on Jul 19, 2021.
24.89Jul 19 202141.01May 17 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||767.31m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.46 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2022 21:00 BST.