- DGAP-Adhoc: K+S Aktiengesellschaft: Examination of the consolidated financial statements of K+S Aktiengesellschaft as of 31.12.2019 as well as 30.06.2020 by DPR at the occasion-related request of BaFin
- DGAP-PVR: K+S Aktiengesellschaft: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-DD: K+S Aktiengesellschaft english
- DGAP-Adhoc: K+S Aktiengesellschaft: K+S and REMEX combine waste management business and set up REKS joint venture
- DGAP-PVR: K+S Aktiengesellschaft: Correction of a release from 03/12/2020 according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
K&S AG (SDF:BER) closed at 9.02, -13.64% below its 52-week high of 10.45, set on Jan 08, 2021.
4.65Mar 16 202010.45Jan 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.77bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-10.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.44%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 11 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 26 2021 07:00 GMT.