- Schrödinger Reports Inducement Grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Schrödinger Reports Preclinical Data on Novel, Selective CDC7 Inhibitors Presented at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- Schrödinger to Participate in BMO BioPharma Spotlight Series: Technology-Enabled Drug Discovery
- Schrödinger to Host Webcast in Conjunction with Presentation of Preclinical Data for Its CDC7 Program at Virtual AACR Annual Meeting
- Schrödinger to Participate in Credit Suisse 2021 Healthcare Innovators Series: The Intersection of Drug Discovery, Drug Development and Artificial Intelligence
- Schrödinger Announces Preclinical Data for CDC7 Program to Be Presented at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
- Schrödinger Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 and Provides Outlook for 2021
- Schrödinger to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Schrödinger Expands Agreement with Google Cloud to Further Bolster Its Drug Discovery and Materials Science Initiatives
- Schrödinger to Present at the SVB Leerink Partners 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
Schrodinger Inc (SDGR:NSQ) closed at 72.52, 80.76% above the 52 week low of 40.12 set on Apr 20, 2020.
40.12Apr 20 2020117.00Feb 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4998 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2021 21:00 BST.