- Sealed Air to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Sealed Air Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sealed Air Announces Upcoming Event with the Financial Community
- Sealed Air Reports Q1 2020 Results
- Company Profile for Sealed Air Corporation
- Sealed Air to Hold Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2020 Results
Sealed Air Corp (SEE:NYQ) closed at 33.50, -26.95% below its 52-week high of 45.86, set on Aug 08, 2019.
17.06Mar 19 202045.86Aug 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.91 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.64 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.91%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 19 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020 00:00 BST.