Events & Activity
- SEK:ASX reported earnings of 29.40 for the period of the year 2017S1.
- SEK:ASX price moved over -1.01% to 15.62
- SEK:ASX price rises above 200-day moving average to 15.39 at 10:33 GMT
- SEK:ASX price falls below 200-day moving average to 15.35 at 10:16 GMT
- SEK:ASX trading volume exceeds daily average by +18.18%
Seek Ltd (SEK:ASX) closed at 15.88, -7.46% below its 52-week high of 17.16, set on May 09, 2016.
13.25Feb 24 201617.16May 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.40bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4687 AUD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 AUD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.87%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 28 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 05:10 GMT.