- Select Medical Holdings Corporation Announces Results For Its Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2020
- UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital Takes Top Ranking in Newsweek/Statista Survey
- Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospitals Take Top Ranking in Newsweek/Statista Survey
- HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital Earns Four Prestigious CARF Accreditations
- Select Medical Holdings Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on Thursday, October 29
- Select Medical and RUSH Enter Joint Venture to Operate Critical Illness Recovery Hospital, Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital and Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers in Illinois
Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM:NYQ) closed at 24.93, -12.86% below its 52-week high of 28.61, set on Feb 21, 2020.
10.00Mar 18 202028.61Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 04 2020 21:10 GMT.