- Semrush Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Semrush Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Semrush Celebrates Winners of the Semrush Awards 2022
- Semrush Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
- Semrush To Acquire Kompyte, Enhance Competitive Intelligence And Sales Enablement Capabilities
As of last trade,
SEMrush Holdings Inc (SEMR:NYQ) traded at 10.01, 35.09% above the 52 week low of 7.41 set on May 12, 2022.
7.41May 12 202232.48Sep 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0527 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 19:05 BST.