- Semrush Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Semrush Expands Listing Management to Canadian Businesses
- Semrush Announces Integration with monday.com
- Semrush Appoints Andrew Warden as Chief Marketing Officer
- Semrush Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
SEMrush Holdings Inc (SEMR:NYQ) closed at 22.05, -32.11% below its 52-week high of 32.48, set on Sep 10, 2021.
10.62Mar 25 202132.48Sep 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0079 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:10 BST.