- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Slater and Gordon ousts chief and board in restructuring
- Slater and Gordon serves claim against Watchstone Group
- Banks take big loss on Slater & Gordon investment
- Slater & Gordon continues downward slide on UK deal troubles
- Australian regulator investigates Slater & Gordon
- Australia investors vent anger over executive pay
Slater & Gordon Ltd (SGH:ASX) closed at 0.069, 6.15% above its 52-week low of 0.065, set on Mar 01, 2017.
0.065Mar 01 20170.395Oct 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.96m AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.55 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 05:48 BST.