- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Do national security tweaks to UK rules amount to something very powerful?
- General Electric beats Siemens to Iraq power-generation contract
- Germany’s Mittelstand puts happy workers over profits
- Stocks to watch: Superdry, ConvaTec, Babcock, IMI, Ralph Lauren
- EU to offer billions of funding for electric battery plants
- Bavaria poll will shape Germany’s political future
- Katharina Schulze, the woman leading the Green surge in Germany
- CSU faces election drubbing in Bavarian stronghold
- German braking specialist Knorr-Bremse sets final offer price of €80 a share
As of last trade
Siemens AG (SIEX.N:GER) traded at 101.64, 2.61% above its 52-week low of 99.05, set on Oct 15, 2018.
99.05Oct 15 2018125.95Nov 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||86.16bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||7.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.62%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 08:13 BST.