- Standard Lithium Completes Investment Into Aqualung - An Innovative Carbon Capture Technology Company
- Standard Lithium Sponsors the First Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in El Dorado, AR
- Standard Lithium Advances Project Pipeline as It Commences Preliminary Feasibility Study at Its South West Arkansas Lithium Project
- Standard Lithium and Lanxess Finalize Plan for First Commercial Lithium Project in Arkansas
- REPEAT - Standard Lithium Comments on Short Seller Report
- Standard Lithium Comments on Short Seller Report
- Standard Lithium Signs Letter of Intent With Koch Minerals & Trading for Lithium Off-Take and Key Raw Material Procurement
- Standard Lithium Provides Project Update
- Standard Lithium Signs Letter of Intent With Koch Engineered Solutions to Support Commercial Lithium Project Development
- Standard Lithium Completes US$100 Million Direct Investment From Koch Strategic Platforms
Standard Lithium Ltd (SLI:CVE) closed at 7.49, 110.99% above the 52 week low of 3.55 set on Jun 10, 2021.
3.55Jun 10 202115.92Oct 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.18bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2589 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2022 20:59 BST.