- Smartsheet Platform Delivers 680% Return on Investment and Net Present Value of $16.3M in 2022 Total Economic Impact Study
- Smartsheet to Participate at the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference
- Smartsheet to Host Virtual Investor Day on January 7, 2022
- NHS England Selects Smartsheet to Drive Digital-First Primary Care Initiatives Across Northwest Region
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Special Olympics Inc. Partners with Smartsheet to Unlock Collaboration, Helping Them Achieve More for Athletes Across the Globe
- Smartsheet Announces Leadership Changes and Timing of Third Quarter FY22 Earnings Call; Raises Outlook
- McLaren Racing and Smartsheet Announce New Partnership for the McLaren Formula 1 Team
- Smartsheet Named to Inc. Magazine’s First Annual Best-Led Companies List
Smartsheet (SMAR*:MEX) closed at 1,628.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,628.00, set on Dec 22, 2021.
1,470.00Dec 15 20211,628.00Dec 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.18 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 22 2021.