- Smartsheet Named a Leader in Collaborative Work Management Tools Report by Independent Research Firm
- Smartsheet to Announce Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on December 1, 2022
- Meet the Next Smartsheet Sponsor X: The Hidden Genius Project, Bringing Its World-Changing Mission to the Formula 1 Racetrack in Austin, TX
- Smartsheet Helps Climate Pledge Arena and the Seattle Kraken Stay Ahead in the Fast-moving Sports and Entertainment Industry
- Smartsheet ENGAGE Showcases Platform Innovation that Helps Teams Adapt, Scale and Amplify Their Work
- CORRECTING and REPLACING A Next Generation of Smartsheet Aligned: Introducing Enhanced Channel Program Focused on Rewarding Partners for Deeper Platform Investments
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2022 Global Technology Conference
- Smartsheet Acquires Outfit Bolstering Its Industry-Leading Digital Asset Management Platform Brandfolder
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
Smartsheet (SMAR*:MEX) closed at 1,628.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,628.00, set on Dec 22, 2021.
1,470.00Dec 15 20211,628.00Dec 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.74 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 22 2021 11:30 GMT.