- Customers Recognize Smartsheet as the Leading Dynamic Platform to Adapt, Scale, and Achieve More in New Era of Work
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference
- UiPath Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Smartsheet Named One of the Best Places to Work by WRK+ Australia
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on September 7, 2021
Smartsheet (SMAR*:MEX) closed at 1,360.00, -8.29% below its 52-week high of 1,483.00, set on Dec 22, 2020.
1,025.00Nov 24 20201,483.00Dec 22 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 14 2021 17:58 GMT.