- SpartanNash Hires Vice President to Lead Talent, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- SpartanNash Announces New President and CEO
- SpartanNash Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- SpartanNash Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Financial Results
- SpartanNash to Webcast Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call
As of last trade
SpartanNash Co (SPTN:NSQ) traded at 17.16, -28.34% below its 52-week high of 23.94, set on Jul 27, 2020.
9.00Mar 13 202023.94Jul 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||620.63m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.77 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.45%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 10 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2020 16:32 BST.