- Spirax-Sarco previews tougher times ahead
- Spirax-Sarco’s quality shines through
- Surviving the sell-off
- Spirax-Sarco rides weak markets
- Spirax-Sarco has room for improvement
- Three large-cap quality stocks at the right price
- Spirax-Sarco flags tough second half
- How sound are a company's assets?
Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPX:LSE) closed at 10,080.00, -1.27% below its 52-week high of 10,210.00, set on Jun 09, 2020.
7,220.00Oct 16 201910,210.00Jun 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.25bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||2.25 |
|Annual div (ADY)||110.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.12%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 23 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 22 2020|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 16:36 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC shares was Buy at 9,356.00 on 13 May 2020Read the full article