- Stoneridge, Inc. To Broadcast Its First-Quarter 2021 Conference Call On The Web
- Montgomery Transport Reinforces Company Commitment to Safety Innovation with Fleet-Wide Adoption of Stoneridge MirrorEye® Camera Monitor System
- Maverick Transportation Commits to Full Adoption of Stoneridge MirrorEye® Camera Monitor System
- Stoneridge Reports Strong Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
- Stoneridge Appoints Frank S. Sklarsky to Board of Directors
- Stoneridge, Inc. To Broadcast Its Fourth-Quarter 2020 Conference Call On The Web
Stoneridge Inc (SRI:NYQ) closed at 31.87, -16.57% below its 52-week high of 38.20, set on Mar 11, 2021.
15.55May 14 202038.20Mar 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||865.65m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3005 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 22 2021 21:10 BST.