- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carillion fights for survival after share price crash
- Carillion's foundations shaken as contracts sour
- Schroders jumps as RBC sees 'attractive entry point'
- Rail strikes hit commuters across northern England
- Virgin Money gains after BoE review of credit card lending
- Serco wins £1.5bn contract to manage Ausralian prison
- Mitie turns to microchipped mops in effort to freshen margin
- Capita: decapitated
- Capita chief Andy Parker to step down as profits slide
- Outsourcer Mitie sells homecare business for just £2
As of last trade
Serco Group PLC (SRP:LSE) traded at 111.80, 2.38% above its 52-week low of 109.20, set on Jul 11, 2017.
109.20Jul 11 2017151.10Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.23bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0136 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 24 2017 15:20 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Serco Group PLC shares was Buy at 119.00 on 21 Jun 2017Read the full article