- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Serco jumps on outsourcer turning point hopes for 2018
- G4S: who's laughing now?
- Outsourcer Interserve warns of challenges ahead as profits fall
- Serco contract wins help ease fall in profits
- Carillion fights for survival after share price crash
- Carillion's foundations shaken as contracts sour
- Schroders jumps as RBC sees 'attractive entry point'
- Rail strikes hit commuters across northern England
- Virgin Money gains after BoE review of credit card lending
- Serco wins £1.5bn contract to manage Ausralian prison
As of last trade,
Serco Group PLC (SRP:LSE) traded at 117.70, 12.63% above the 52 week low of 104.50 set on Aug 11, 2017.
104.50Aug 11 2017151.10Jan 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.27bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0513 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 18 2017 15:15 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Serco Group PLC shares was Buy at 119.00 on 21 Jun 2017Read the full article