- 'Act Your Age' reaches more than two million viewers in debut, becomes most-watched series launch in Bounce history
- Scripps' quarterly segment profit jumped 21%, driven by political and distribution revenue
- Scripps nominates two new board members
- Court TV's hit true crime series 'Someone They Knew With Tamron Hall' returns for all-new second season Sunday, Feb. 19
- Scripps to report fourth-quarter 2022 operating results on Feb. 24
- Series premiere of 'Act Your Age' set for Saturday, March 4 on Bounce, starring Kym Whitley and Tisha Campbell, with special guest star Yvette Nicole Brown
- ION, Bounce & Scripps News launch on YouTube TV in new agreement with Scripps Networks
- Keisha Taylor Starr named as Scripps' new chief marketing officer
- National News Literacy Week 2023 explores declining public trust in news media
- Scripps launches plan to evolve company structure and position it to capture new growth opportunities
E W Scripps Co (SSP:NSQ) closed at 8.82, 2.38% above its 52-week low of 8.62, set on Mar 24, 2023.
8.62Mar 24 202321.81Apr 05 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||743.02m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.66 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:00 BST.