- Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve the Merger of SSR Mining and Alacer Gold
- Marigold Produces Four Millionth Gold Ounce; 2020 Exploration Budget Increased
- SSR Mining Receives Conditional Listing Approval on the ASX in Connection with its Proposed Merger with Alacer Gold
- Leading Independent Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend that SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Shareholders Vote for the Matters Proposed in Connection with Proposed Merger
- SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Announce Filing of Joint Management Information Circular and Receipt of Interim Order in Connection with Proposed Merger
- SSR Mining Announces Voting Results from 2020 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- SSR Mining Provides Exploration Update
- SSR Mining Divests SilverCrest Equity Position for C$90 Million of Gross Proceeds
- SSR Mining Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Announce At-Market Merger of Equals to Create a Free Cash Flow Focused, Diversified Gold Producer
SSR Mining Inc (SSRM:TOR) closed at 30.54, -3.05% below its 52-week high of 31.50, set on Jul 09, 2020.
12.12Mar 16 202031.50Jul 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.76bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8227 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 21:00 BST.