- Sterling to Participate in the D.A. Davidson Diversified Industrials and Services Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 22nd
- Sterling Construction Company, Inc. Announces Election of Julie Dill to Its Board of Directors
- Sterling to Participate in the Sidoti August Microcap Conference on Thursday, August 19th
- Sterling Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Sterling Awarded Specialty Services Projects Totaling $159 Million During the Second Quarter of 2021
- Sterling Construction to Participate in the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on Wednesday, August 4th
- Sterling Construction Schedules 2021 Second Quarter Release and Conference Call
- Sterling Amends Existing Credit Agreement, Significantly Reducing Interest Expense and Enhancing Financial Flexibility
- Sterling Ranked #11 in Houston Chronicle’s Top 100 Performing Companies of 2020
Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL:NSQ) closed at 22.78, -11.50% below its 52-week high of 25.74, set on Jun 07, 2021.
12.93Sep 21 202025.74Jun 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||655.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.80 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:00 BST.