- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State Street escalates price war over exchange traded funds
- Head of ETF provider warns on concentration of holdings in bigger stocks
- Invesco moves boldly to grab more ETF power
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
- Denmark woos big London-based asset managers
- Global fund houses hold crunch talks with FCA to clarify Mifid
- Treasure map of the ETF world revealed
- Big investors have appetite to bypass fund managers
- Best-known high yield funds 'disappoint'
- State Street agrees $35m fraud settlement with SEC
State Street Corp (STT:NYQ) closed at 96.17, -3.82% below its 52-week high of 99.99, set on Oct 06, 2017.
68.68Oct 26 201699.99Oct 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.69%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:02 BST.