- DD sports exclusive: The inside story of failed Wembley takeover
- CEO of beer giant Constellation Brands to step down
- Do national security tweaks to UK rules amount to something very powerful?
- Former Canadian leader joins US cannabis group as rules shift
- Corona beer maker lifts earnings outlook
- Conservative party conference, Brazil elections, Paris Motor show
- Tilray, how low can it go?
- Stocks to watch: Entertainment One, Canopy Growth, Thomas Cook
- Cannabis and markets: High times at Tilray
- Tilray: smoke and fire
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ:NYQ) closed at 222.93, -5.79% below its 52-week high of 236.62, set on Apr 30, 2018.
198.85Aug 17 2018236.62Apr 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.33%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 24 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 05 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 20 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:04 BST.