- Stocks to watch: Constellation Brands, Softcat, Axel Springer, Kier
- Niche markets in 2018: the bad and the bountiful
- Altria takes C$2.4bn stake in Canadian pot group Cronos
- Cronos shares lit up on report of Altria interest in cannabis group
- Marijuana in the groove for investors and drinks companies
- DD sports exclusive: The inside story of failed Wembley takeover
- CEO of beer giant Constellation Brands to step down
- Do national security tweaks to UK rules amount to something very powerful?
- Former Canadian leader joins US cannabis group as rules shift
- Corona beer maker lifts earnings outlook
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ:NYQ) closed at 164.15, 9.16% above its 52-week low of 150.37, set on Jan 09, 2019.
150.37Jan 09 2019236.62Apr 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.57 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.80%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 20 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 11 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 26 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.