- Energy Transfer to Acquire SemGroup in $5 Billion Transaction
- Energy Transfer Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Energy Transfer Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. Announces Cash Distributions on Series C, D and E Preferred Units
- Energy Transfer Announces Binding Supplemental Open Season for the Bakken Pipeline System
Sunoco LP (SUN:NYQ) closed at 31.16, -8.59% below its 52-week high of 34.09, set on Jul 31, 2019.
23.80Dec 26 201834.09Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.52 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.60%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 14 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2019 23:30 BST.