- Superior Industries to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Romeo Power Announces Expansion of Executive Leadership Team With Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer Appointments
- Superior Industries to Participate in the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference
- Superior Industries Announces Publication of Inaugural UN Global Compact Sustainability Report
- Superior Industries Advances its Sustainability Initiatives
- Superior Industries Regains Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Standards
- Superior Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Superior Industries International Inc (SUPN:DEU) closed at 6.95, -8.55% below its 52-week high of 7.60, set on Jun 09, 2021.
1.01Oct 08 20207.60Jun 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||220.55m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.78 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 07:15 BST.