- Standex to Participate In Baird 2021 Global Industrial Conference
- Standex Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Standex Announces Timing Of First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
- Standex Announces 8% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Standex To Participate In Sidoti Fall 2021 Virtual Small Cap Conference
Standex International Corp (SXI:NYQ) closed at 108.83, -10.39% below its 52-week high of 121.45, set on Nov 12, 2021.
73.52Dec 21 2020121.45Nov 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.52 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.96%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 05 2021|
|Div pay-date||Nov 24 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 18:10 GMT.