- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Stock Yards Bancorp Names Paul J. Bickel, III, to the Boards of Directors of the Company and Stock Yards Bank & Trust
- Stock Yards Bancorp Raises Its Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.21 Per Share, Marking the 11th Increase since the Beginning of 2012
- Stock Yards Bancorp's Third Quarter 2017 Net Income Increases 12% to a Record $11.7 Million or $0.51 Per Diluted Share
Stock Yards Bancorp Inc (SYBT:NSQ) closed at 38.45, 20.53% above the 52 week low of 31.90 set on Sep 08, 2017.
31.90Sep 08 201746.50Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||871.68m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.18%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 21:00 GMT.