- Synopsys Initiates $200 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Agreement
- Media Alert: Synopsys Receives Highest Scores Across 5 Use Cases in 2022 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Application Security Testing Report
- Synopsys Appoints Two New Directors
- Synopsys Welcomes Arrow Electronics to Global Partner Program
- Synopsys and Analog Devices Collaborate to Accelerate Power System Design
- Synopsys Posts Financial Results for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022
- Synopsys to Present at Upcoming Investor Events
- Synopsys Announces Earnings Release Date for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022
- Synopsys to Acquire WhiteHat Security from NTT
- Synopsys Named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Application Security Testing for Sixth Consecutive Year
Synopsys Inc (SYNP:VIE) closed at 298.95, -10.14% below its 52-week high of 332.70, set on Dec 30, 2021.
233.10Jul 19 2021332.70Dec 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||46.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.42 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 27 2022.