- Vietnam’s Sabeco lifts limit on foreign ownership
- As the west isolates Myanmar, some investors dig in for the long term
- Fast Asia Open: China retail sales, India wholesale prices
- Vietnam looks to bolster private sector output
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
As of last trade,
Thai Beverage PCL (T6W:BER) traded at 0.407, 10.60% above the 52 week low of 0.368 set on Aug 31, 2018.
0.368Aug 31 20180.597Dec 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.45bn SGD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0338 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0167 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.10%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2018 07:12 GMT.