- Job fears as Jaguar Land Rover unveils £2.5bn turnround plan
- Vedanta’s London exit fails to stem scrutiny of Indian miner
- JLR prepares to counter a perfect storm of woes
- Tata Motors hits the skids as JLR plans factory shutdown
- Tata Motors: wheelspin
- Brussels approves Slovakia’s investment in Jaguar Land Rover plant
- Jaguar resorts to 3-day working week
- Who will lead the car industry in time of big change?
- Tata boss: ‘I needed to stop the bleeding’
Tata Motors Ltd (TATAMOTORS:NSI) closed at 179.90, 9.30% above its 52-week low of 164.60, set on Oct 25, 2018.
164.60Oct 25 2018443.50Jan 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||569.75bn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 10:29 GMT.