- Garage Gurus® Announces Sponsorship of the First U.S. Auto Tech National Championship
- Tenneco Meets 2021 Sustainability Goals Early and Announces New Goals
- Tenneco To Webcast Remarks At The 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference
- Garage Gurus® Announces 2021-2022 Automotive Technician Scholarship Winners
- Tenneco Announces New Addition To Its Board Of Directors
- Tenneco to Webcast Presentation at the 2021 J.P. Morgan Auto Conference
- Tenneco Delivers Solid Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Tenneco Explores Synthetic Fuels for Climate-Neutral Mobility
- Tenneco Announces Second Quarter Earnings Date And Conference Call Details
- Tenneco Named a 2020 Supplier of the Year Winner by General Motors
Tenneco Inc (TEN:NYQ) closed at 13.40, 116.48% above the 52 week low of 6.19 set on Sep 25, 2020.
6.19Sep 25 202022.75Jun 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 21:10 BST.