- Tenneco Announces First Quarter Earnings Date And Conference Call Details
- Eaton and Tenneco Partner to Produce New, Integrated Exhaust Thermal Management System
- Tenneco Announces Closing of Notes Offering
- Tenneco Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes Offering
- Tenneco Announces Conditional Redemption of 5.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2024 and Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2024
- Tenneco Announces Intention to Offer Senior Secured Notes
- Tenneco To Webcast Presentation At The J.P. Morgan 2021 Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
- Tenneco Fourth Quarter 2020 Performance Results In Strong Cash Generation, Margin Expansion And Debt Reduction
- Tenneco to Webcast Presentation at the 2021 Wolfe Global Auto, Auto Tech, and Mobility Conference
- Tenneco Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Earnings Date And Conference Call Details
Tenneco Inc (TEN:NYQ) closed at 10.54, -19.66% below its 52-week high of 13.12, set on Mar 15, 2021.
3.54Apr 22 202013.12Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||863.93m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-18.72 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 22 2021 21:10 BST.