- Tiptree Inc. to Present and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 14th Annual Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 16th & 17th in Dallas, TX
- Tiptree Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Tiptree to Hold Conference Call for Q3 2022 Results on Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Tiptree Announces Plan for CFO Transition
- Fortegra Receives UK Branch Authorisation from The Prudential Regulatory Authority
- Fortegra to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
Tiptree Inc (TIPT:NAQ) closed at 13.51, -6.05% below its 52-week high of 14.38, set on Nov 29, 2021.
9.84May 12 202214.38Nov 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||491.22m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2784 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.18%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 18 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 28 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 28 2022 21:00 GMT.