- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Telcos struggle to define next generation
- Golden parachutes leave unhappy investors behind
- Telecom Italia challenged over award of contract to Havas
- Iran opens for telecoms connections
- Italy's Renzi looks to Milan as Rome loses lustre
- Telecom Italia chief lambasts Italian corporate pay "scandal"
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- The week: July 11
- European telecoms groups unveil 5G manifesto
- Iliad expands into Italy with package deal
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.777, 24.02% above the 52 week low of 0.6265 set on Jul 07, 2016.
0.6265Jul 07 20161.06Mar 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.81bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0491 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 16:38 GMT.