- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Universal Music streams profits to parent Vivendi
- Telcos struggle to define next generation
- Golden parachutes leave unhappy investors behind
- Telecom Italia challenged over award of contract to Havas
- Iran opens for telecoms connections
- Italy's Renzi looks to Milan as Rome loses lustre
- Telecom Italia chief lambasts Italian corporate pay "scandal"
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- The week: July 11
- European telecoms groups unveil 5G manifesto
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.834, -17.43% below its 52-week high of 1.01, set on Mar 24, 2016.
0.6265Jul 07 20161.01Mar 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.86bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0491 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 16:36 BST.