- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Silvio Berlusconi vs Vincent Bolloré face off in battle of the media barons
- Telecom Italia to spin off network business
- French and Italian companies hope for a beautiful friendship
- Meet the "connected cow"
- 'Private equity is about hard work and building something'
- European telco chiefs protest over proposed new rules
- Power struggles and politics dog Telecom Italia revival efforts
- Telecom Italia: call waiting
- Telit sinks over fears cat is out of bag for CEO
- Vivendi CEO smoothes over move on Telecom Italia as tensions rise
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.732, 13.14% above the 52 week low of 0.647 set on Feb 06, 2018.
0.647Feb 06 20180.916May 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.86bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0552 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 16:39 GMT.