- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Meet the "connected cow"
- 'Private equity is about hard work and building something'
- European telco chiefs protest over proposed new rules
- Power struggles and politics dog Telecom Italia revival efforts
- Telecom Italia: call waiting
- Telit sinks over fears cat is out of bag for CEO
- Vivendi CEO smoothes over move on Telecom Italia as tensions rise
- Telecom Italia chief said to be seeking ?30m exit payout
- Pirelli tyres will race to market with new hands at the wheel
- San Marino set to become first country upgraded to 5G nationwide
Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:MIL) closed at 0.679, 3.35% above its 52-week low of 0.657, set on Nov 14, 2017.
0.657Nov 14 20170.916May 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.67bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0565 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 16:39 GMT.