- Tilray® and Authentic Brands Group Sign Global Revenue Sharing Agreement to Develop and Market Consumer Cannabis Brands
- Privateer Holdings Inc. Releases Statement That It Does Not Plan to Register, Sell or Distribute Its Tilray Shares in the First Half of 2019
- Tilray, Inc. to Present at the 2019 ICR Conference
- High Park™ Expands Production Capacity with New Processing License from Health Canada
- AB InBev and Tilray Announce Research Partnership Focused on Non-Alcohol THC and CBD Beverages
- Tilray® Signs Global Collaboration Agreement with Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Tilray® Signs Letter of Intent for Hemp-Derived CBD from the U.S. and Canada
- Tilray® Invests C$7.5M in Québec-Based Cannabis Producer ROSE Lifescience Inc.
- Tilray® Announces International Advisory Board
- Tilray® Announces Support for Study Led by University of Sydney Examining the Effects of Driving under the Influence of Cannabis
Tilray Inc (TLRY:NSQ) closed at 77.20, 284.08% above the 52 week low of 20.10 set on Jul 19, 2018.
20.10Jul 19 2018300.00Sep 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4557 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.