- We ran away with your bitcoins!! LOL, JK
- Christian Boltanski: ‘We give ourselves things to do so that we don’t die’
- The Ugg-ly truth: Trump and the making of a trend
- Skiing Mount Elbrus — Europe’s highest peak
- Daily briefing: Zuma quits, ‘asinine’ bitcoin, US school massacre
- All change for Sir Alan Parker
- First ‘concrete signs’ of a buy-to-let slowdown
Totally PLC (TLY:LSE) closed at 21.30, 6.50% above its 52-week low of 20.00, set on Apr 19, 2018.
20.00Apr 19 201861.70Oct 09 2017
|Market cap||13.45m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0651 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 16:14 BST.