- The Metals Company Announces First Quarter 2023 Corporate Update Conference Call for Thursday, May 11, 2023
- The Metals Company Announces an Extensive Deep-sea Environmental Data Submission to the International Seabed Authority
- Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC’s NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed
- TMC Enters into MOU with Leading Nickel Processor PAMCO to Evaluate the Processing of Polymetallic Nodules into Battery Metal Feedstocks
- The Metals Company Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Corporate Update Conference Call for Thursday, March 23, 2023
- The Metals Company Engages Bechtel to Support NORI’s Commercial Contract Application for NORI–D Nodule Project
- The Metals Company and Low Carbon Royalties Form Strategic Partnership
- Developing the first ESG handbook for marine minerals
- The Metals Company Announces Conference and Event Schedule for Q1 2023
- NORI and Allseas Lift Over 3,000 Tonnes of Polymetallic Nodules to Surface from Planet’s Largest Deposit of Battery Metals, as Leading Scientists and Marine Experts Continue Gathering Environmental Data
TMC the metals company Inc (TMC:NSQ) closed at 0.6829, 33.64% above the 52 week low of 0.5110 set on Dec 23, 2022.
0.5110Dec 23 20221.61Feb 07 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||191.65m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5822 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:00 BST.