- Taylor Morrison Reveals Home Design Trends for 2021
- Offerpad Adds New Chief Growth Officer and Chief Legal Officer in Executive Team Build-out
- Taylor Morrison Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results, Including 53% Year-Over-Year Growth in Net Sales Pace per Community
- Taylor Morrison's Esplanade Brand Expands West with First-Ever Communities In Temecula and Lincoln
- Leading Builders of America Form New Non-Profit Aimed at Bringing Diverse Talent into Construction Careers
- Taylor Morrison Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Conference Call And Webcast Scheduled
- Taylor Morrison Announces Net Sales Orders Increased More Than 70 Percent in August and Cash Paydown of Approximately $187 Million of Senior Notes
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC:NYQ) closed at 26.08, -8.39% below its 52-week high of 28.47, set on Feb 21, 2020.
6.39Mar 19 202028.47Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 27 2020 18:10 GMT.