- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ten Piraeus executives resign following discounted loan sale
- Is it time to bet on Greece's beleaguered banks?
- Bob Diamond's Atlas Merchant Capital fires banker
- Piraeus picks Christos Megalou as its new chief executive
- Piraeus Bank under pressure to appoint new chief executive
- Piraeus Bank: scorched earth
- Piraeus Bank appoints new chairman in boardroom overhaul
Piraeus Bank SA (TPEIR:ATH) closed at 2.53, 21.05% above the 52 week low of 2.09 set on Sep 26, 2017.
2.09Sep 26 20175.36Jul 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.15bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0296 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 18 2017 15:19 BST.