- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Greece probes central bank head over alleged leak
- Greece's Eurobank to sell debt eligible for purchase by ECB
- Ten Piraeus executives resign following discounted loan sale
- Is it time to bet on Greece's beleaguered banks?
- Bob Diamond's Atlas Merchant Capital fires banker
- Piraeus picks Christos Megalou as its new chief executive
Piraeus Bank SA (TPEIR:ATH) closed at 3.60, 81.82% above the 52 week low of 1.98 set on Nov 22, 2017.
1.98Nov 22 20175.36Jul 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0852 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 15:19 GMT.