- LendingTree, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2021 Earnings on April 29, 2021
- Nearly 8 in 10 Americans Feel Stressed Weekly -- and 1 in 7 Are Stressed Every Day
- 53% Who Took on a Pandemic Hobby Went Into Credit Card Debt as a Result
- 93% of Americans Who Negotiate A Medical Bill Get It Eliminated or Reduced
- Teens Who Get a Driver's License at 16 Will Cost Their Families Over $33,000
- 57% of Americans Admit They Would Pay to Move Up in the COVID-19 Vaccination Line According to a ValuePenguin.com Survey
- More Cardholders Asking For, Getting Better Terms From Credit Card Issuers
- Nearly Half of Americans Would Burst Their Budget for a 'Lucky' Home
- Nearly 4 in 10 Americans Are Mooching Off Someone Else's Streaming Account
- LendingTree Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
LendingTree Inc (TREE:NSQ) closed at 232.28, 32.72% above the 52 week low of 175.01 set on Apr 16, 2020.
175.01Apr 16 2020372.64Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.28 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 16 2021 21:15 BST.