- Why the idea of a united Ireland is back in play
- TripAdvisor beats on earnings amid hotel strength
- Bad table manners: the rise of the restaurant ‘no show’
- Daily briefing: US-Turkey stand-off, Pepsi’s new fizz, Lego’s leader
- Asia plastic is choking the world’s oceans
- TripAdvisor shares eye worst day since Nov 2017
- Dollar and trade protectionism jitters will dominate sentiment
- Consumer discretionary nabs longest quarterly winning streak since 1989
- Newbie Abiomed edges out Netflix as S&P 500’s top YTD gainer
- US under Trump accepts 70% fewer refugees
TripAdvisor Inc (TRIP:NSQ) closed at 61.61, -10.71% below its 52-week high of 69.00, set on Nov 08, 2018.
34.00Dec 28 201769.00Nov 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6757 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018 21:00 GMT.