- US under Trump accepts 70% fewer refugees
- US businesses speak out against Trump border policy
- Air France-KLM/Accor: butterflies in stomach
- Yelp files new EU complaint against Google over search dominance
- Margate: will the buyers keep coming from London?
- Argentina: Mendoza complements better wine with fine food
- Dropbox IPO is yet another corporate governance low point
- Tech remains the only game in town for investors
- Cuba braced for life after the Castros
- Referendums break democracies so best to avoid them
29.50Nov 15 201760.12Jun 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3263 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2018 21:00 BST.