- Bad table manners: the rise of the restaurant ‘no show’
- Daily briefing: US-Turkey stand-off, Pepsi’s new fizz, Lego’s leader
- Asia plastic is choking the world’s oceans
- TripAdvisor shares eye worst day since Nov 2017
- Dollar and trade protectionism jitters will dominate sentiment
- Consumer discretionary nabs longest quarterly winning streak since 1989
- Newbie Abiomed edges out Netflix as S&P 500’s top YTD gainer
- US under Trump accepts 70% fewer refugees
- US businesses speak out against Trump border policy
- Air France-KLM/Accor: butterflies in stomach
TripAdvisor Inc (TRIP:NSQ) closed at 46.38, -25.63% below its 52-week high of 62.36, set on Jul 27, 2018.
29.50Nov 15 201762.36Jul 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.364 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 21:00 BST.