- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Crisis at Croatia's Agrokor poses threat beyond creditors
- Henderson loses senior staff ahead of merger with Janus
- Franklin Templeton says stars align for return to asset growth
- Businesses start to pick up on Dropbox
- BlackRock and Franklin Templeton to win big from US tax holiday
- Asset managers face corporate governance crackdown
- Oracle overcomes opposition to $9.3bn NetSuite acquisition
- OfferUp raises $119m as it eyes expansion
- Bonus culture in asset management 'out of control'
- T Rowe Price sues Valeant for vast fraud
T. Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW:NSQ) closed at 73.74, -6.60% below its 52-week high of 78.95, set on Dec 08, 2016.
62.97Nov 02 201678.95Dec 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.11%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 21:00 BST.