- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Henderson loses senior staff ahead of merger with Janus
- Franklin Templeton says stars align for return to asset growth
- Businesses start to pick up on Dropbox
- BlackRock and Franklin Templeton to win big from US tax holiday
- Asset managers face corporate governance crackdown
- Oracle overcomes opposition to $9.3bn NetSuite acquisition
- OfferUp raises $119m as it eyes expansion
- Bonus culture in asset management 'out of control'
- T Rowe Price sues Valeant for vast fraud
- Asset managers reveal gender split
T. Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW:NSQ) closed at 67.83, 7.72% above its 52-week low of 62.97, set on Nov 02, 2016.
62.97Nov 02 201679.00Apr 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.77 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 20:00 BST.