- Insurers hit by mounting US storm costs
- Insurtech sets sights on SMEs
- Old Mutual chief calls on investors to be more active
- Big insurers convert disrupters to collaborators
- Winter storm wreaks travel havoc in north-east US
- Weill praises Dimon staying on as JPMorgan chief exec
Travelers Companies Inc (TRV:NYQ) closed at 131.37, 9.57% above its 52-week low of 119.90, set on Sep 20, 2017.
119.90Sep 20 2017150.55Feb 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.37%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 21:01 BST.