- Travelers Risk Index Shows Cyber Threats Remain Top Overall Business Concern
- Travelers Schedules Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Travelers Institute Launches Fall 2022 Virtual Programming
- Travelers Earns Top Score on Disability Equality Index®
- Travelers Reports Very Strong Second Quarter and Year-to-Date Results
Travelers Companies Inc (TRV:NYQ) closed at 153.20, 5.36% above its 52-week low of 145.40, set on Dec 01, 2021.
145.40Dec 01 2021187.98Mar 28 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||35.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.43%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 08 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.