- Brexit deal backlash sends investors into defensive territory
- Vegans vs vehicles: 50 shades of green
- Explorer Erling Kagge on why we walk and the tyranny of tech
- Oil use in cars set to peak within seven years
- How accurate are sell-side analysts?
- Low-key Robyn Denholm takes on challenge of taming Elon Musk
- The tough task ahead for Tesla’s Robyn Denholm
- Cobalt’s supply shock a painful warning to carmakers
- Tesla picks telecoms executive to replace Elon Musk as chair
- China’s military-industrial tech fusion
As of last trade
Tesla Inc (TSLA:NSQ) traded at 354.31, -8.56% below its 52-week high of 387.46, set on Aug 07, 2018.
244.59Apr 02 2018387.46Aug 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.