- Tech stocks weigh on Wall Street as Nasdaq turns negative
- Saudi Arabia’s PIF under the crown prince was meant to drive domestic reform. Now it’s mired in a royal mess
- Cabify boss urges Madrid to promote innovation or fall behind
- Redstone vs Moonves: Final act at CBS?
- US video game stocks hit by Tencent woes and China red tape
- Take-Two Interactive revs to record high
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO:NSQ) closed at 105.90, 14.10% above the 52 week low of 92.81 set on Apr 04, 2018.
92.81Apr 04 2018139.91Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.92 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:00 GMT.